Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HITHER



I sense a call to a higher place
To come up hither 
A place of more
An unveiling of riches
A growth beyond my years
An attainment that few have dared

Teach me
Show me how
Quieten my spirit
That i can pick the faintest of scents
Bind my wandering heart

It is a defining moment
A divider of ranks
A separation from the mediocre
A season of quantum leaps

It is time for the supernatural
To do away with undulations
And perpetually soar
To heights designed for me
To the me i am meant to be

Author and Perfecter
All knowing
The Lion and the Lamb
My King
The I am that I am
My Creator

Help me.
 


3 comments:

David C Brown said...

Our place "in Christ" is the high place secured for us already.

Rick A Christie said...

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future. Take a link for 16 Free Ways to Download Any Video Off the Internet

ทางเข้า pg slot said...

ทางเข้า PG SLOT ให้บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เว็บไซต์สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ได้รับการการันตี​จากนักพนันว่าเป็นเว็บที่ดีที่สุด เล่นได้ทุกระบบ เว็บของเรานั้นไม่ได้มีให้คุณเล่นทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต